Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Learn How to Tie a Tie =)

Ever wondered how to properly tie a tie?
So I know you're all probably wondering..."Why does she even need to know? She's a girl?"
Well due to my part-time job as a banquet server at a private golf club, I am required to wear a tie during special events, i.e. Weddings.
I realized there was nothing more annoying than going into work with an untied tie, and not one guy or girl were able to tie it for me.
So, I finally gave in and decided I would learn for myself!

Attached below is a video and step by step directions on how to perfectly tie a 'Half Windsor Knot'.

Check it out! It's easier than you think and you never know...your tie skills may come in handy one day!
ENJOY !!

http://www.tie-a-tie.net/halfwindsor.html

-KK

No comments:

Post a Comment